Advantages of AFM harvester heads
- AFM heads are designed especially for demanding operations, including work on tracked machines.
- Even after several years of use, the heads remain highly productive.
- Low maintenance cost due to reliability and universally used components.
- AFM heads work in harmony with all harvester bases, and most of the measuring systems.
- AFM offers highly productive solutions for softwood and hardwood species, including eucalyptus.
- AFM heads allow you to use your machine as a harvester or a processor.
Exceptional three-rollers feeding system
- Non-sliding feeding system based on three synchronized feeding rollers.
- With their exceptional feeding speed and force, the harvester heads are highly productive.
- Proportional pressure on roller arms and knives reduces fiber damage.
Exceptional delimbing performance
- Delimbing knives are manufactured from high-strength steel.
- Precisely positioned delimbing knives ensure delimbing quality.
- AFM harvester heads’ design is adapted to accurate delimbing and cross-cutting.
High quality and productivity
- All AFM harvester heads are built for high productivity.
- With feeding speeds of up to 6 m/s, AFM harvester heads are among the quickest on the market.
- Timber-friendly steel rollers on AFM harvester heads conserve the quality and structure of the timber.
- The stem is constantly centered in the head for accurate measuring.
- Diameter can be measured from rollers or knives.
- Measurement and control are carried out by user-friendly AFM-Motomit computer.
- Hydraulics are well-protected and centrally placed.
- Leaks are prevented by drop-free Viton sealing and a minimal number of hoses.
- AFM harvester heads have simple and long-lasting block-type hydraulics.
Ease of service
- Easy access to major components for quick and uncomplicated service.
- Simple, service-friendly construction makes AFM heads easy to install and service.
- AFM offers high-quality instructions for service and maintenance of AFM harvester heads.
- AFM has long experience installing AFM heads on a large variety of base machines.
- AFM provides recommendations for base-machine and harvester-head combinations.
- AFM makes installation design and assists during installation of the harvester head.
High-quality training and support
- Providing base machine recommendations according customer needs.
- AFM and AFM dealers provide training for start-up, maintenance and service of AFM heads
- Quick supply with spare parts and after sales support through broad dealer network around the globe.